- Cleaning on departure: 50€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Abastos Market Terrace
C/ Pintor Navarro Llorens, 46008, Valencia - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
2 double bedrooms, terrace, electric heating, AACC, WiFi, living room-open kitchen. 15 minutes on foot from the City Hall Square of Valencia.
The apartment of 67 m2 has the following areas:
- Large living room with sofa, HD-TV, breakfast bar, dining table for four and access to bright terrace.
- Bright terrace with table for four people.
- Open kitchen with microwave with grill, refrigerator/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and blender.
- Bright and clear master bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm, chest of drawers and clothes rack.
- Simple bedroom with two beds of 90x190 cm each.
- Practical and complete bathroom with shower, sink, WC, mirror and washing machine.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Living room and open kitchen.
- Free WIFI.
- AACC and electric heating.
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
This apartment is located in the neighbourhood of Extramurs—one of the beautiful neighbourhoods adjoining the historical centre of Valencia. During your stay you could enjoy countless leisure and cultural activities. In the area you will find the sports centre Supera/Abastos, which has a swimming pool, a spa and a sauna. You will also find some traditional food restaurants, breweries, bakeries, the Plaza de España and the natural Jardí Botànic, among others.
Due to its proximity to the centre, you will be able to enjoy, after a brief and comforting walk, the centre of Valencia, with its plenty of cultural and leisure offers.
- Bike path on the same street through which you can tour the entire city of Valencia.
- The nearest taxi stop is 15 minutes away on foot, at street Bailèn, 14.
- Bus stops lines 90 and N90 (in Pérez Galdós - Conca) and lines 67, 70, 72, 93, N4 and N5 (in Sant Josep de Calassanç - Alberic).
Tourism Registration No.: EGVT-234-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora