- Cleaning on departure: 60€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle Humanista Furió, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, air conditioning, WiFi.
The 75 m2 apartment has the following spaces:
- Cozy living and dining area equipped with Smart TV.
- Large master bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm.
- 2º. Bedroom with 1 trundle bed for two people of 90x190 cm.
- 3rd. Bedroom with 1 single bed 90x190 cm.
- 1 bathroom with practical and modern shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with all kinds of appliances: washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge / freezer, Italian coffee maker, kettle, toaster and blender.
The apartment is comes with bed linen, towels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and kitchen's welcome amenities.
- Free WiFi.
- AACC cold/heat only in living room.
- Cot and/or highchair € 25/stay.
- Check-in time: 15:00 - 21:00 h.
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 11:00 h.
(After hours, charge of € 30).
This apartment is located in Amistad, is one of the neighborhoods that make up the district of Camins Al Grau, in the east of Valencia.
It is very well located in the city of Valencia, there is a good communication of buses, tram and metro (Ayora and Marítim - Serrería).
A must in this neighborhood to the architectural ensemble of the Palacete de Ayora and its monumental garden of bourgeois style. It was built in the nineteenth century in Valencian eclectic and modernist style.
In addition you will have at hand all kinds of neighborhood stores (supermarkets, pharmacy, bars and restaurants). If you like to enjoy fresh local products, the Algirós Market is located in the Plaza San Felipe Neri, it is one of the most emblematic of the city for its intense daily activity. Although it is not one of the largest markets in Valencia. Thus, to the fresh and quality products are added the treatment of sellers and retail outlets cared for in the smallest detail. Some stops offer the customer the possibility of home delivery. No doubt you will integrate perfectly to the local life!.
A few meters on foot is the Mestalla Stadium and the Blasco Ibáñez Avenue, where you can enjoy many restaurants and pubs.
A few meters from the building there are several transport options available by:
- Bus stop (32) a few meters.
- Metro Stop "Amistat-Casa de la Salud" 50 meters.
- Tram station Serrería a few meters.
- Bike lane
Tourism Registration Nº: VT-45451-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora