- Cleaning on departure: 70€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Cabanyal Rustic Beach
Calle Pedro Maza, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
For all this it’s perfect for families that look for an urban different experience in Valencia and at the time they want to enjoy the beach, as well as couples who want to go out of the tourist conventional circuits without damage of the accessibility of services.
Very well communicated by bus and underground and to only 600 meters of the beaches of “Las Arenas” and “La Malvarrosa” of Valencia.
The City of the Arts and the Sciences is at 25 minutes by foot or 10 minutes by bus. The historical center is to 20 minutes by underground. Other accessible places by metro are the Bioparc (opened zoo) and the airport of the city.
The apartment of 80 m2 has the following spaces:
- Wide stay with 3 environments: dining room - lounge with integrated kitchen
Living room with sofa and TV-HD
Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, glass-ceramic hob, microwave, washer, beater, toaster, kettle and the whole furniture with all the necessary cookware.
- Interior court (patio) provided with table and two chairs, accessible from the main bedroom.
- Main bedroom with a matrimonial bed and wide large window that gives to the interior court.
- The second double bedroom with two individual beds agreeing a matrimonial of 160x 190 cm.
- Attic with matrimonial bed, of access from the main bedroom.
- Spacious bathroom composed of wash basin with mirror, wc and a shower with screen, accessible from the main bedroom.
- Bathroom consisted of wash basin with mirror, wc and a shower with screen.
The apartment is provided with bed linen, towels, iron and table of ironing, hairdryer and kitchen amenities’s welcome.
- Free Wifi.
- Air Conditioning cold / heat.
- Check after 21:00h with an extra cost of 30 EUR.
- Check out before 9:00h with an extra cost of 30 EUR.
Placed in the maritime neighborhood of “Cabanyal”, founded by fishermen in s. The XIXth and composed by narrow and long streets of low buildings parallel to the Port of Valencia and to the sea. Due to its social realism it was frenquently portrayed by the painter Sorolla and the writer Blasco Ibañez. This one is an emblematic neighborhood, specially nowadays, because it lives an integral rehabilitation of fronts and interiors after having being spoilt in previous decades. To rise again they have turned it into a zone encouraged as for leisure and culture, it is the fashionable neighborhood nowadays, for the social conscience that has generated the importance of keeping the traditional and authentic essence. With the reopening of the Musical theatre and of “Fábrica de Hielo”, the most new cultural offer of Valencia has its epicentre in El Cabanyal.
As for gastronomy, this one is a homemade’s quarter offering seafood, as well as of very valued places where to go for having beer and tapas.
All that without leaving of side the privilege that means being at 10 minutes by foot of Las Arenas beach, undoubtedly, the one which relies on more familiar equipment and leisure in the city (swings, restaurants specialized in paella, “mercadito” in the promenade …)
In addition, at 10 minutes by foot also they are accessible “La Marina” (luxurious and exclusive area created to receive the circuit of Formula 1) and the Port of Valencia, with its emblematic sheds of modernist style.
Only a few meters away from the apartment you will find available a Bus Stop, Taxi and Bike Path.
Bus: Line 19 at 2 minutes, 220 metres (Reina – Plaza Armada Española) Direction to the city centre or to the Malvarrosa beach.
Line 2 at 4 minutes, 300 metres (Plaza Armada Española - Francesc Cubell). Direction Gran Vía.
Metro: Lines 5 and 7 (Maritim - Serreria) to 9 min, 650 m. Both direction to the city centre as well as line 5 connects with the Bioparc and the airport
Tourism Registration Nº: EGVT-234-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora