- Cleaning on departure: 55€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Cabanyal Little Loft
Calle San Pedro, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Garbage. The rubbish bins are in the street, Valencia has a daily garbage collection service of 4 types: paper / glass / packaging and plastics in addition to the rest.
Practical and spacious apartment ideal to relax after a day at the beach or visit the city. It can accommodate up to 5 people.
For all this it is perfect for families looking for a different urban experience in Valencia and at the same time want to enjoy the beach, as well as couples who want to leave the conventional tourist circuits without impairing the accessibility of services.
The City of Arts and Sciences is 25 minutes on foot and 10 minutes by bus.
The historic center is 20 minutes away by metro. Other places accessible by metro are the Bioparc and the city airport.
The 60 m2 apartment has the following spaces:
- Living room with kitchenette.
- Lounge area with sofa-bed (140x190cm), HD-TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, ceramic hob, microwave, washing machine, Italian coffee maker, blender, toaster, kettle and all the necessary household items for cooking.
- Master bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm equipped with ceiling fan and access door to a small balcony outside.
- Second bedroom with 2 single bed of 90x 190 cm equipped on the ceiling with fan.
- Bathroom composed of washbasin with mirror, wc and shower with screen.
The apartment is come with bed linen, 1 hand and bath towel, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and welcome kitchen amenities.
- Free WiFi.
- Air conditioning cold/heat only in the living room.
- 2nd floor without lift.
- Check-in after 21:00 h carries a surcharge of EUR 30.
- Check-out before 9:00 a.m. costs EUR 30.
Located in the Maritime district of Cabañal, founded by fishermen in the s. XIX and composed of narrow and long streets of low buildings parallel to the Port of Valencia and the sea and often portrayed by the painter Sorolla and the writer Blasco Ibáñez. This is an emblematic neighborhood, especially now, because it attends a comprehensive rehabilitation of facades and interiors after having been damaged in previous decades. Its resurgence has turned it into a lively area in terms of leisure and culture, it is the fashionable neighborhood at the moment, due to the social conscience that has generated the importance of the traditional and the authentic. With the reopening of the Musical Theater and the Ice Factory, Valencia's newest cultural offer has its epicenter at El Cabañal. As for gastronomy, this is a neighborhood of homemade food and seafood, as well as highly valued places to go for beers and tapas.
All this without leaving aside the privilege of being a 10-minute walk from the popular beach of Las Arenas in Valencia, which is undoubtedly the one with the most family and leisure facilities in the city (swings, restaurants specializing in paella, little market on the promenade ...).
In addition, La Marina (luxurious and exclusive area created to host the Formula 1 circuit) and the Port of Valencia, with its emblematic sheds, modernist buildings, are also reachable within 10 minutes on foot.
A few meters from the building there are several transport options available:
Bus, Metro, Taxi and Bike Lane.
- Bus: Line 32 (c / Reina - Av. Mediterráneo)
Line 19 (c / Reina - Vicent Gallart)
Both in the center direction and in the direction of Malvarrosa.
- Subway: Lines 5 and 7 (Maritim - Serreria). Both in the center direction. Line 5 connects with the Bioparc and the Manises airport.
- From the Manises airport. Take the metro line 5 in the Marítim-Serreria direction at the Aeropuerto station. Get off at the Maritim-Serreria stop and take line 6 towards Tossal del Rei until the Grau-Canyamelar stop. (44 min approx.)
- From Joaquín Sorolla Ave Station (San Vicente Mártir St., 171, 47007). Take line 7 towards Marítim - Serrería at Jesús station. Transfer in Marítim - Serrería and take line 8 towards Marina Reial Joan Carles I. (27 min aprox.)
- From the Valencia Bus Station (Avenida Menéndez Pidal, 11 46009). Walk 5 minutes to the Túria metro station in the Centro Comercial Nuevo Centro. Take line 2 towards Torrent Avinguda at Túria station. Transfer to Àngel Guimerà and take line 3 towards Rafelbunyol. Transfer in Alameda and take line 7 towards Marítim - Serrería. Transfer in Marítim - Serrería and take line 8 towards Marina Reial Joan Carles I (28min approx.)
Welcome to your home in Valencia!
Tourism Registration Nº: VT-37275-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora