- Cleaning on departure: 70€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle del Rosario, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet, WiFi, AACC, patio, terrace-solarium. Very well connected by bus and commuter train and just 800 meters from the Cabanyal beaches and the Arenas de Valencia.
Spacious and chic house with a nice patio and terrace-solarium where you can relax after an intense day of beach or city. It can accommodate up to 6 people.
For all this it is perfect for families looking for a different urban experience in Valencia and at the same time want to enjoy the beach, as well as couples who want to leave the conventional tourist circuits without impairing the accessibility of services.
The City of Arts and Sciences is 35 minutes on foot and 10 minutes by bus. The historic center is 40 minutes away by bus. Other places accessible by metro are the Bioparc and the city airport.
The house of 110 m2 has the following spaces:
- Large stay with 2 floors:
- Living room with integrated kitchen.
- Living area with chaise longue sofa and Smart TV.
- Dining area followed by kitchen with practical eating area, fully equipped with oven, refrigerator, freezer, vitro-ceramic, microwave, washing machine, blender, toaster, kettle and all the household items necessary for cooking.
- Toilet and sink.
- Bedroom with sofa bed for two people with access to beautiful and bright patio.
- Interior patio from which you can access a double room.
- Master bedroom with double bed of 160x190 cm, practical dressing room, equipped with HD-TV and bathroom ensuite (shower). With access to patio.
1st floor .:
- Bedroom of double use individual in format nest bed of 90x190 cm for two people equipped with dressing room and comfortable bathroom with shower. It has access to the patio from where it gives access to the solarium terrace located on the 2nd floor.
2nd floor .:
- Magnificent terrace solarium.
The apartment is comes with linen, clean towels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and kitchen's welcome amenities.
- Free WiFi.
- Air conditioning in all rooms split cold/heat.
- Check-in after 21:00 p.m. carries a surcharge of EUR 30.
- Check-out before 9:00 a.m. to a surcharge of EUR 30.
Located in the maritime district of Cabañal, founded by fishermen in the s. XIX and composed of narrow and long streets of low buildings parallel to the Port of Valencia and the sea and often portrayed by the painter Sorolla and the writer Blasco Ibañez. This is an emblematic neighborhood, especially now, because it attends a comprehensive rehabilitation of facades and interiors after having been damaged in previous decades. Its resurgence has turned it into a lively area in terms of leisure and culture, it is the fashionable neighborhood at the moment, due to the social conscience that has generated the importance of the traditional and the authentic. With the reopening of the Musical Theater and the Ice Factory, Valencia's newest cultural offer has its epicenter at El Cabañal. As for gastronomy, this is a neighborhood of homemade food and seafood, as well as highly valued places to go for beers and tapas.
You can also enjoy the proximity of Mercado del Cabanyal, here you will find the freshest products of Valencia (fruits, vegetables, fish, meats ...) and if you visit his bar where his staff will cook what you wish ... can you have more lunch cool?.
All this without leaving aside the privilege of being a 10-minute walk from the popular beach of Las Arenas in Valencia, which is undoubtedly the one with the most family and leisure facilities in the city (swings, restaurants specialized in paella, little market on the walk ...)
In addition, La Marina (luxurious and exclusive area created to host the Formula 1 circuit) and the Port of Valencia, with its emblematic sheds and modernist buildings, are also reachable within 10 minutes on foot.
A few meters from the building there are several transport options available: Bus - Taxi and Bath Path.
Bus: Line 32 (Mediterránia - Vicent Brull)
Line N1-N9 (Mercat el Cabanyal - Martí Grajales)
Subway: Lines 5 and 7 (Maritim - Serrería)
Both in the center direction. Line 5 connects with the Bioparc and the Manises airport.
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-45450-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora