- Cleaning on departure: 50€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Central Market III
Calle Cadires, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Kitchen / Oven
- Video Intercom
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on balcony only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- No Garbage in the accommodation. The rubbish bins are in the street, Valencia has a daily garbage collection service of 4 types: paper / glass / packaging and plastics in addition to the rest.
Do not miss this opportunity and enjoy of a magnificent sunny morning or a dinner, in this splendid apartment in company of yours. Located in the Valencian neighborhood of Carmen, in full center and with all the comforts.
The apartment of 56 m2 possesses the following spaces:
- Practical lounge - dining room with kitchen opened, equipped with table of dining room for 4 retainers and TV HD.
- American totally equipped kitchen, with microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, Italian, well-trodden coffee machine, boiler of water, toaster …
- Small zone of independent wash, where washer, table is located of ironing and irons.
- Principal bedroom with double bed of marriage of 1,35x1,90 cm with exit to a small balcony equipped with a table and two chairs.
- The second bedroom with two beds of double individual use of 90x190 cm.
- 1 common Bath equipped with expert practice, washed, wc and mirror.
The apartment comes with bed linen, a hand and bath towel per person, plate and table of ironing, hairdryer and welcome kitchen amenities.
- Free WIFI.
- Air conditioning cold / heat with splits only in the living room.
- Radiators only in the two rooms.
- 2nd floor without elevator.
- Check-in after 21:00 h carries a surcharge of EUR 30.
- Check-out before 9:00 a.m. costs EUR 30.
This neighborhood is one of those places to visit, with many curious grafittis where you can also go a myriad of restaurants to sample any Valencian specialty, beyond the paella, bars, shops anchored in time and things as unusual as not quietly explore the charm inherent in their streets and alleys. El Carmen you fall in love for its bohemian air.
The Estación del Norte is a 15-minute walk away and other attractions of interest such as: La Lonja de la Seda, the old market of Valencia and now a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Plaza de la Reina with its Cathedral and the Central Market are about 2 minutes away.
A few meters from the building are available:
- Metro: Colón or Xátiva
- Train: North Station
- Bus: Plaza de la Reina: 4,6,8,9,11,16,28,36,70,71
Calle la Paz: 26, 28, 31, 36
Town Hall: Six different stops with destinations throughout the city
- Night Bus: Calle la Paz: N10, N2
Town Hall: N1, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9,
Welcome to your home in Valencia!
Tourism Registration Nº: VT-44564-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora