- Cleaning on departure: 60€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Avenida de Francia, 46023 Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- No smoking
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Wide and luminous apartment that stands out for its excellent location, specially for families with children, because it is located in France Avenue, with access in a couple of minutes to the amazing Turia Garden, just in front to the City of Arts and Sciences and to the playgroung “Gulliver”. The apartment has been decorated considering the children’s needs, prioritizing furniture without corners, with socket cover
and in addition, there are available numerous toys. For the parents convenience, the furniture necessary for the babies' care is provided. The apartment has central heating cold/heat, wifi and parking. In the residential state there is a swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium.
The apartment of 120 m2 has the following spaces:
- Spacious lounge with a design decoration, emphasizing specially its wide ethnic sofa, without framework or corners, integrated by modular mattresses of alive colors. The lounge has HD-TV, dining table for 4 people and a small dining area for children.
- A balcony with table and two armchairs, accessible from the lounge and with views to the Opera of the City of Arts and Sciences.
- Independent kitchen fully equipped with refrigerator/ freezer, gas cooker, oven, microwave, washer, dishwasher, coffee machine Nespresso, beater, juicer, toaster, kettle, the whole furniture with all the necessary cookware and in addition, a small table for breakfast with 2 chairs.
- Master bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cms and a wardrobe.
- An en-suite bathroom with wc, bidet and bathtub with screen.
- A children’s bedroom composed by twin beds of 90x190, a desk and a wardrobe. Its decoration is happy and cheerful will delight the youngest.
- A third polyvalent bedroom that can be used as game’s room or, for families with a baby, will be the baby-room. It has a cradle, a baby-changing with baby tub, a modern breastfeeding
armchair and a highchair. As well as a wide range of games including a little kitchen for children.
- Bathroom fully equipped with wc, bidet and tub.
The apartment is provided with bed linen, towels, iron and table of ironing, hairdryer and kitchen amenities’s welcome.
We would love to assist and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, children, business ...
Services and common areas:
- Communal swimming pool. (Opened on summer season).
- Communal Gymnasium and sauna.
- Concierge and community closed area.
- Parking. Under request.
- Free WiFi.
- Central heating cold/heat.
- Check after 21:00h with an extra cost of 30 €
- Check out before 9:00h with an extra cost of 30 €
Residential neighborhood in the best area of Valencia. A very calm zone, beside the Turia Garden, the green lung of the city with 9 kms long and a wide offer of leisure activities for the whole family. Baseline meeting point in Valencia and a small urban luxury that gives to the city its great popularity since it is the biggest garden of Spain. In the nearest access to the garden from the apartment one find the building of the Opera of the City of Arts and Sciences and the Skatepark. Also the playground “Gulliver”, monumental sculpture of 70 meters to which it’s possible to accede across ramps, slides and stairs, and that represents the moment in which Gulliver comes to Lilliput's country and is tied by the Liliputian. The figure is made in a such scale that the visitors can be likened the inhabitants of Lilliput when they were walking on the body of the figure created by Jonathan Swift.
Together with the Oceanographic, the Museum of Sciences Principe Felipe and the BioParc, it completes the most attractive and exciting offer of leisure for the children.
At only 100 meters of the apartment there is all kind of services: restaurants, shopping centres (Aqua, El Saler and the department store El Corte Inglés), supermarkets (Mercadona and Vidal), as well as small local shops.
At only a few meters from the apartment there are Bus Stop, Taxi and Bike Path. Just in front of the building there is a bus stop with 3 lines (1, 19 and 40) that connect with other places of interest in the city: the beach and the old town.
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-42139-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora