- occupants 4
2 Double beds
- 2 Bedrooms 2
2 Bathrooms with shower
- 79 m² 79 m²
The apartment is close to stations "Gare du Nord" railway and "Joaquin Sorolla Station (AVE)".
Charming apartment in the heart of Valencia, in a completely renovated building, from which you can admire the views of the Valencia Cathedral. Located next to the Plaza de la Reina, you will be one step away from all the historical monuments of the City, as well as the main shopping area and the Turia River Gardens.
The 79 m2 apartment very well used, has the following spaces:
- Spacious kitchen-living room with wooden floors, equipped with HD TV, stereo system and comfortable 3-seater sofa, armchair.
- Kitchen open to the living room. Fully equipped with all the essential appliances, it has a washing machine, dryer, fridge / freezer, microwave / grill oven, toaster, kettle, blender ... You will not miss anything.
- Comfortable and quiet master bedroom with a 150x190 cm double bed. with ample storage space and en suite bathroom equipped with double sink and practical shower.
- Second bedroom with 150xx190cm double bed, large mirrored wardrobes.
- Common bathroom with shower.
It is delivered with bedding, towels, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and welcome kitchen amenities.
Services and common areas:
- Free WIFI.
- Air conditioning hot / cold.
We would love to assist and advise you about everything you can do in this wonderful city, whether with family, friends, etc.
Residential area and traditional commerce.
Located next to the Plaza de la Reina and very close to the Plaza Redonda, a small square that houses a traditional market whose stalls offer endless products of the most curious.
Among the closest places of interest, the Plaza Lope de Vega stands out, adjacent to the Plaza Redonda, and in which it is said is the narrowest building in Europe, the Church of Santa Catalina, the Central Market, the Lonja de la Seda, the Plaza de la Reina, the Plaza de la Virgen, the Cathedral and the Basilica.
To move within the city:
- Bus stop: Marqués de Dosaigües - Pau (4 - 6 - 31) / Plaza de la Reina (C1).
- Metro stop "Xátiva" 10 minutes walk.
- Taxi 50 meters.
- Many bicycle rental stations.
From the airport:
- Meter. Lines 3, 5. Metro station "Xátiva" 10 minutes walk.
- Taxi: approximate cost € 25.
- No parties.
- No Smoking.
- No pets.
- No more people than reserved.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior towards all the facilities of use and to the neighbors.
Open plan kitchen (vitroceramic)
Energy consumption and emissions
Energy rating scale
kW h / m² year
kg CO2 / m² year
Map and distances
Bus station - Estación Central de Autobus
Train station - Estación del Norte
Shops - Eroski
Town centre - Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Restaurant - Oslo
Sand beach - Playa del Cabanyal
Airport - Aeropuerto de Manises
Golf course - Club de Golf Escorpión
Ski Resort - Estación de Esquí de Aramón Javalambre
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
The apartment in Valencia / València has 1 bedrooms and has capacity for 4 people. The apartment is charming, is modern, and is 50 m². The property is located 1 m from Xativa metro station, 350 m from Carrefour Express supermarket, 950 m from El Poblet from the restaurant, 1 km from Estación...
The apartment in Valencia / València has 1 bedrooms and has capacity for 4 people. The apartment is charming, is modern, and is 50 m². The property is located 350 m from Carrefour Express supermarket, 950 m from El Poblet from the restaurant, 1 km from Xativa metro station, 1 km from Estación...
Minimalist apartment located on Cuenca Street, a few meters from the centre of Valencia. With simplistic decoration, charming details and hydraulic classic tiles. It is the ideal place to relax and to enjoy all the leisure and entertainment services in the downtown area of Valencia and its surroundings. It...
Homely and familiar apartment a few meters away from the Mestalla Stadium. Its greatest virtue is its luminosity. Spacious, modern, practical and quiet. It has all the current comforts. Located in a good area, with a wide range of restaurants and leisure and good connections to reach the downtown area and...