- Cleaning on departure: 60€
- Deposit: 250€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Marina Penthouse Deluxe
Avenida de Francia, Valencia - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Video Intercom
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Check-in time: from 3:00 pm (Before consulting)
Departure time: until 11:00 h (Later consulting)
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
- Parties: No.
- No smoking.
- Pets: No.
- No more people than allowed.
- Responsibility, good behavior and respect to neighbors.
- Respect hours of rest, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- No garbage. The rubbish bins are in the street, Valencia has a daily garbage collection service of 4 types: paper / glass / packaging and plastics in addition to the rest.
The City of Arts and Sciences is 20 minutes on foot and less than 10 minutes by bus. Other places accessible by metro are the Bioparc and the city airport.
The 77 m2 built penthouse has the following spaces:
- Small entrance hall with direct access to the bedroom, with a double bed of 150x190 cm
- Lounge area with sofa, HD-TV and a practical desk.
- American kitchen equipped with everything you need; oven, refrigerator, ceramic hob, microwave, washing machine, blender, toaster, kettle and all the household items necessary for cooking.
- Bathroom composed of washbasin with mirror, wc and shower with screen.
- Large terrace with dining area, relaxation area with sofa and outside bed. It also has a great barbecue area.
The apartment is delivered with bed linen, a bath towel and hands per person, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and welcome kitchen amenities.
Services and common areas :
- Free WIFI.
- Cold-Heat Air Conditioning.
- Check-in after 21:00 h carries a surcharge of EUR 30.
- Check-out before 9:00 a.m. costs EUR 30.
Customer service :
We will love to assist and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, leisure, shopping, children, business ...
The Neighborhood :
Located in the Grao district (El Grau), the port district of Valencia, with its emblematic sheds and modernist buildings. Here is the oldest area of the Port of Valencia with its own personality that still retains a traditional flavor, faithful to its seafaring and fishing origin. The Dársena Vella, and the new leisure areas such as the Marina Juan Carlos I with various recreational areas and restaurants are a must.
From its origins until the nineteenth century it was independent of the city, since it was created from the sea as a separate village where fishermen and merchants lived. Today it is fully integrated with the city and well connected. The current Avenida del Puerto is the natural way of entry from the center of the city of Valencia to the Grao.
The main monuments that we recommend you visit are very close to each other; the Port of Valencia, the parish church of Santa María del Mar and the Royal Shipyards.
All this without leaving aside the privilege of being a 10-minute walk from the popular beaches of Malvarrosa and the Arenas de Valencia, which undoubtedly have the most family and leisure facilities in the city (swings, restaurants specialized in paella, market on the promenade ...)
How to move :
A few meters from the building there are several transportation options; Bus, Taxi and Bike lane.
Bus: Lines 2, 4, 19, 30, N8 (C/ Joan Verdaguer - Port)
Both to city center direction and to Malvarrosa direction.
Metro: Lines 6 and 8 (Grau - Canyamelar)
Both to city center direction.
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora