- Cleaning on departure: 50€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle Cuenca, Extramurs, Valencia. - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
2 double bedrooms, balcony, electric heating, WiFi, living room-kitchen. 15 minutes on foot from the City Hall of Valencia.
The apartment of 51 m2 has the following areas:
- Bright and clear main bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm, spacious closet and bathroom en suite.
- Practical and complete bathroom en suite with shower, sink, toilet and mirror.
- Simple bedroom with double trundle bed 80x190 cm each one.
- Large open kitchen with 140x190 cm sofa, HD-TV, dining table, desk and kitchen appliances: washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster, blender and beer dispenser.
- Three small balconies overlooking the street of Cuenca. One of them has a table and chairs for two.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Two balconies.
- Open kitchen.
- Free WIFI.
- Air conditioning from May.
- Electric heating.
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
Cuenca Street is located in the neighbourhood of Extramurs—one of the beautiful neighbourhoods adjoining the historical centre of Valencia. During your stay you could enjoy countless leisure and cultural activities. In the area you will find the sports centre Supera/Abastos, which has a swimming pool, a spa and a sauna. You will also find some traditional food restaurants, breweries, bakeries, the Plaza de España and the natural Jardí Botànic, among others.
Due to its proximity to the centre, you will be able to enjoy, after a brief and comforting walk, the centre of Valencia, with its plenty of cultural and leisure offers.
- Bike path at the door of the house that runs through the whole city of Valencia.
- The nearest taxi stop is 900 meters away, on 14th Bailèn Street.
- Bus stops line 150 (on Plaça Del Bisbe Amigó, 7) and lines 67, 70, 71, 72, 93, N4 and N5 (on Sant Francesc de Borja-Jesús).
Tourism Registration No.: EGVT-234-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora