- Cleaning on departure: 70€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle Luís Oliag, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on balcony only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- No Garbage in the accommodation. The rubbish bins are in the street, Valencia has a daily garbage collection service of 4 types: paper / glass / packaging and plastics in addition to the rest.
Bright and spacious apartment that stands out for its excellent location, especially for families with children, as it is located next to the Puente del Reino, with access in just one minute to the Turia River Gardens, directly opposite the City of Arts and Sciences and the Gulliver playground. The apartment has heating and wifi.
The apartment of 107 m2 has the following spaces:
- Spacious living room. It has a large HD-TV and comfortable sofa.
- Balcony with table and two chairs, accessible from the dining room and overlooking the building of the Opera of the City of Arts and Sciences.
- Practical fully equipped kitchenette, with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, ceramic hob, oven, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, mixer, squeezer and all necessary kitchen utensils. It also has a large table for more than 6 guests.
- Master bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cms and spacious wardrobe.
- Bathroom in the bedroom, with wc, shower with screen.
- Second bedroom composed of two beds 90x190 and wardrobe. Its decoration is cheerful and youthful and will delight the little ones.
- The third bedroom has a nest bed of 90x190 cms which becomes a double bed of 180x190 cms.
- Common bathroom located in corridor, fully equipped with wc, and shower with bulkhead. It is supplied with bed linen, 1 hand and bath towel per person, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and welcome kitchen amenities.
- 4th floor with elevator.
- Free WIFI.
- Cot: € 25 per reservation. On request.
- Highchair for babies: € 25 per reservation. On request.
Residential area in one of the best areas of Valencia. A very quiet area, next to the River Turia Gardens, the green lung of the city with 9 kms of route and the most diverse leisure activities for the whole family. Referential meeting place and a small urban luxury that gives Valencia great popularity, since it is the largest garden in Spain. In the access to the gardens closest to the apartment you can access the building of the Opera House of the City of Arts and Sciences and the Skatepark. A few minutes walk, you can access the Gulliver, a monumental sculpture of 70 meters which can be accessed through ramps, slides and stairs, and which represents the moment when Gulliver arrives in the country of Lilliput and is tied by the Lilliputians. The figure is made in such a scale that the visitors resemble the inhabitants of Lilliput when they walked on the body of the character created by Jonathan Swift.
Together with the Oceanographic, the Principe Felipe Science Museum and the BioParc, it completes the most attractive and exciting leisure offer for children.
Around the apartment there are all kinds of services: restaurants, shopping centers (Aqua, El Saler and El Corte Ingles), supermarkets (Mercadona, Aldi ...), as well as a great variety of small shops. The whole area has a bike path.
A few meters from the building there are several transport options available: Bus, Metro, Taxi and Carril Bici.
- Bus: Line 40 (Regne de Valencia)
Line 15 - 25 - 95 (Mayor Reig)
- Metro: Lines 0, 3, 5, 7 and 9 (Alameda)
Line 5 connects with the Bioparc and the Airport
- Bicycle: perfectly communicated area by bike lane with downtown area and beaches.
Welcome to your home in Valencia!
Tourism Registration Nº: VT-46413-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora