- Cleaning on departure: 55€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Patacona Orchard Views
Avenida Mare Nostrum, Alboraya, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Free Parking
- Video Intercom
- Hair Dryer
- Tennis court
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Cozy apartment ideal for families, is located on the seafront with beautiful views of the Valencian orchard. You will enjoy pleasant walks along its large promenade, beach bars on the beach, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets ... You will combine city and beach to perfection!
The 72 m2 apartment has the following spaces:
- Large living room with sofa bed, HD-TV and direct access to the terrace with views of the orchard of Valencia.
- Main bedroom with a double bed of 150x190 cm and access to terrace.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds of 90x190 cm.
- Terrace where you can enjoy living area with table and four chairs.
- Independent kitchen with very functional and fully equipped gallery.
It comes with bed linens, towels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and welcome kitchen amenities.
- Free WIFI.
- Central air conditioning cold/heat.
- Radiator heating.
- Parking included available. Upon request.
- Outdoor community pool with children's area. (Open summer season).
- Free gym.
- Paddle tennis, basketball, tennis, soccer and minigolf.
- Restaurant and social club in the same building.
- Check-in after 21:00 h carries a surcharge of EUR 30.
- Check-out before 09:00 h carries a surcharge of EUR 30.
The beach of Patacona, Alboraya is a must-see during your stay in Valencia. This area maintains its charm during the summer season, as well as in the winter. At 100 meters from the apartment there are all kinds of services and leisure facilities, supermarkets, fashionable restaurants, hammocks on the beach, beach volleyball facilities, the museum of the Valencian writer Vicente Blasco Ibáñez…
You will enjoy the proximity of the orchard of Valencia, which is from the Andalusian period. To the classic crops that were already cultivated in Roman times, cereals, vineyards, olive trees, rice and tiger nuts are added as more characteristic of this area, in addition to vegetables such as eggplant and artichoke.
How to move around
Only a few meters away from the apartment there is a bus stop (lines 19 - 31), taxi and bike path available.
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-45450-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora