- Cleaning on departure: 70€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Patacona Terrace Duplex I
Avenida Mare Nostrum, Patacona, Valencia. - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Free Parking
- Video Intercom
- Sea Views
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
2 double rooms, big terrace, central air conditioning, WiFi, in front of the beach La Patacona. 10 minutes by car from the historic centre of Valencia.
Luxurious apartment located on the avenue of Mare Nostrum, on the beachfront of La Patacona beach, an area with all the leisure and entertainment services for adults and children. Ideal for families who want to enjoy the tranquillity of the beach, the warmth of the sun, the walks along the coast and the experiences that the city of Valencia offers. 10 minutes away from the historic centre by car.
The apartment of 100 m2 has the following areas:
- Elegant main bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm and ample closets.
- Simple bedroom with double trundle bed of 90x190 cm each one and access to own patio.
- Comfortable and stylish bathroom equipped with a bathtub with glass screen, a toilet, a mirror and a sink.
- Practical bathroom with shower with screen, toilet, mirror and sink on the second floor.
- Large living room with an Italian style pull-out sofa bed that sleeps two people 140x190 cm, dining table and HD TV.
- Impressive terrace with beautiful views of the beach of La Patacona. It has a large living space with a table surrounded by chairs and some sun loungers.
- Practice fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator/freezer, Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster, blender…
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Large terrace.
- 1 Communal outdoor swimming pool. (Open on summer season).
- Free WiFi
- Central air conditioning/heating.
- Private parking (under request).
- Check in 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
La Patacona beach is located in the municipality of Alboraya and it is a must-see during your stay in Valencia. It is one of the most popular beaches in the province and the natural continuation of the beach of Malvarrosa. The continuing beach is Port Saplaya, which is a lovely area throughout the year and, because of the shapes and colours of its architecture, as well as the small inner canals, it is commonly known as The Little Venice. In its surroundings you will find a long promenade, a shopping centre, numerous restaurants with terrace and cafeterias.
Only 10 minutes by car from Valencia capital, this neighbourhood is an ideal starting point to visit the most well-known beaches of the city and some nearby towns like El Puig, whose 13th century monastery will make you come back to the ancient times, or the historic city of Sagunto, distinguished by its Roman castle and its Jewish quarter.
-A bike path that runs through the city of Valencia surrounds the whole municipality.
-The nearest taxi stop is only 800 meters away.
- The bus line 31 (stop La Patacona) drives to Facultats, in Blasco Ibáñez, where you can access the metro line 5 towards the centre of Valencia (Xàtiva station).
- It has a municipal bus, from the company Egusa, with connection to La Patacona beach and Alboraya town.
Some other interesting aspects
Optional services (not included in the price):
Tourism Registration No.: AT-42854-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora