- Cleaning on departure: 55€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
C/ Juan Verdeguer, Valencia - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Hora de entrada: desde las 15:00 h (Antes consultar)
Hora de salida: hasta las 11:00 h (Después consultar)
Estancia mínima: 2 noches.
- Fiestas: No.
- Fumar: No.
- Mascotas: No.
- No más gente de la permitida.
- Responsabilidad, buena conducta y respeto a los vecinos.
- Respetar horas descanso, de 22:00h a 10:00h.
Apartment that highlights due to its location very next the Port of Valencia and the urban beaches, specifically it’s in the seafaring district which is part of the Maritime Settlements. It has two interior courtyards, one of them with a lot of plants where will be very comfortable to relax after a day visiting the city. It can lodge up to 4 persons.
For all this, it’s perfect for families that look for an urban different experience in Valencia and at the same time, want to enjoy the beach, as well as for couples that want to go out of the tourist conventional circuits without renounce to the accessibility of services.
As well the City of Arts and Sciences as the old town are at only 10 minutes by car and 30 by bus. The zoo (BioParc) and the airport are easily accessible by metro.
The apartment of 60 m2 has the following spaces:
- Wide living and dining room with sofá, table and chairs for 4 people and Smart HD-TV + satellite
- Interior floral court with furniture of exterior, accessible from the lounge.
- Independent kitchen fully equipped with oven, refrigerator, glass-ceramic hob, microwave, washer, beater, juicer, toaster, kettle and the whole furniture with all the necessary cookware.
- Second interior court with table and two chairs, accessible from the kitchen.
- Master bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm, large wardrobe and a practical desk.
- Second bedroom with bed nest of 90x 190 cm, convertible in a matrimonial one. Both bedrooms have windows to the courts, so they are quite quiet to rest.
- Bathroom with wash basin and mirror, wc and shower with screen.
The apartment is provided with bed linen, towels, iron and table of ironing, hairdryer and kitchen amenities’s welcome.
Services and common áreas:
- Free Wifi.
- Heating by electric radiator.
- Check after 21:00h with an extra cost of 30 €
- Check out before 9:00h with an extra cost of 30 €
We would love to assist and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, children, business ...
Placed in the neighborhood of El Grao, the portside neighborhood of Valencia, with its emblematic open sheds and modernist buildings. This is the most ancient area of the Port of Valencia with a strong personality that still preserves its traditional atmosphere, faithful to its maritime and fishing origin. The Darsena Vella (ancient dock), as well as the new leisure area of La Marina Juan Carlos is worth visiting.
From its origin and up to the 19th century, this was an independent town from the city, since it was created from the sea as a separated village where fishermen and merchants were living. Nowadays it is totally integrated in the city and very well communicated. The Port Avenue is the natural way of entrance from the oldtown of Valencia to this district.
The principal monuments to visiting in this area are closely located: the Port of Valencia, La Marina, the Santa Maria del Mar Church and the Reales Atarazanas (Royal Dockyards).
All that without renounce to the privilege of being at only 10 minutes by foot of the popular beaches of Las Arenas and La Malvarrosa in Valencia, that without any doubt are the best equipped for leisure in the city with a wide range of restaurants specialized in paella, playgrounds, market and shops, etc.
At only a few meters from the apartment there are Bus Stop, Taxi and Bike Path.
Bus: 3 lines and a nocturnal one, to go to the old town and to La Malvarrosa beach.
Metro: 2 lines, both to go to old town.
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora