- Cleaning on departure: 55€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Ruzafa Central Park
C/ Buenos Aires, Ruzafa, Valencia, España - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 EUR).
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
2 double bedrooms, 1 sofa bed for two, balconies, central air conditioning and WiFi.
Very well connected, 15 minutes on foot from the historic centre.
The apartment of 67 m2 has the following areas:
- Comfortable main bedroom with large double bed of 160x200 cm, spacious closets and access to its own lovely balcony.
- Simple second bedroom with two single beds of 90x190 cm, spacious closets and access to its own lovely balcony.
- Balconies overlooking a beautiful street plenty of buildings and charming facades.
- Ample living room with double sofa bed, dining table for 6 people and HD-TV.
- Practical fully-equipped open kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster, blender…
- Practical bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washing machine.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Open kitchen and living room.
- Free WiFi.
- Central air conditioning cold/heat.
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
Ruzafa is a cozy neighbourhood of Valencia with a great history. Its name comes from the Arabic language and means garden. Since it was established, it has gone through many transformations.
During the second half of the twentieth century it entered its phase of decadence and it was not until the beginning of the XXI century when its comprehensive rehabilitation began, from streets and sidewalks, building facades and ground floors. This will make visitors to marvel during their visit, since this area combines perfectly modernity with ornate old facades.
Today, the neighbourhood is plenty of simple terraces and designer restaurants, along with old shops and multicultural bazaars, which were typical of the area when, decades ago, Ruzafa was popularly known as the Arab quarter. In addition, because of its location, it is the ideal place to enjoy Las Fallas.
The neighbourhood is located a few meters from the centre of Valencia, which guarantees access to all the tourist attractions of the city with great comfort.
Due to the proximity to the centre and the Gran Vía, the neighbourhood consists of very good public transport connections.
- Bus stop: Filipines - Puerto Rico (8) / Filipines - Manuel Sanchis Guarner (90 and N90)
- Metro: Bailén station (lines 0 and 7), 7 minutes on foot; and Xàtiva station (lines 3, 5 and 9), 9 minutes on foot.
- Taxi: rank on Bailén, 11 minutes on foot.
- Bike path that runs through the neighbourhood and the city of Valencia.
Tourism Registration No.: VT-34368-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora