- Cleaning on departure: 55€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle Sueca, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- No Smoking.
- No pets.
- Not more people of the reserved one
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
The apartment of 80 m2 has the following spaces:
- Wide stay with 3 environments: dining room - lounge with integrated kitchen
Living room with sofa and TV-HD with access to the luminous balcony
Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, glass-ceramic hob, microwave, washer, dishwasher, beater, toaster, coffee machine, kettle and the whole furniture with all the necessary cookware.
- Main bedroom with a matrimonial bed 150x190 cm, with TV and a wide dressing room with mirror
- The second double bedroom with a matrimonial bed 150x190 cm too, both bedrooms have wide large Windows with electrical blinds, giving to a great court of lights.
- Spacious design’s bathroom composed by a wide wash basin with mirror, wc and a shower with two faucets.
- the entrance and the distributor are spacious and contain decorative elements.
The apartment is provided with bed linen, towels, iron and table of ironing, hairdryer and kitchen amenities’s welcome.
- Free Wifi.
- Air Conditioning cold / heat.
- Check after 21:00h with an extra cost of 30 EUR.
- Check out before 9:00h with an extra cost of 30 EUR.
Ruzafa is a neighborhood of Valencia with tradition. Its name comes from the Arabic and means garden. Though, since it was constituted, first as a garden, later as an independent municipality, up to the current has been great the transformation it has long-suffering. Concretely, during the second half of the 20th century it fell down in decadence and was not even the beginning of the XXIst that began its integral rehabilitation, from streets and sidewalks, to fronts and ground floors.
This has allowed that the visitors get astonished during their visit to this area due that it combines perfectly the modernity with ancient decorated fronts. And at the same time, they find terraces and design’s restaurants, next to ancient shops and multicultural bazaars, which were typical of the quarter when decades before, Ruzafa was popularly known as the Arabic neighborhood, now, they suit perfectly. In addition, during Las Fallas, this is a meeting point of preferential reference.
Ruzafa will attract the visitor also for the good connections of public transport due to the short distance to the city centre and the Gran Via (large Avenue) that allow to access to all the tourist attractions of the city with great comfort.
At only a few meters of the apartment there are available bus stops, taxis and a bike track.
Bus: 2, 3, 7, 8, 19, 40, 79. Night line 7. Maximum accessibility to any point of the city.
Metro (underground): Line 7 (Stop: Bailén, at 7 minutes); Lines 3, 5 and 9 (Stop: Xátiva, at 10 minutes)
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-41193-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora