- Cleaning on departure: 60€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle Dénia, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Free Parking
- Video Intercom
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
The apartment of 100 m2 has the following spaces:
- Master bedroom with double bed and ensuite shower.
- The second bedroom is provided with two single beds ideal for children.
- Third bedroom with double bed.
- Bathroom equipped with a comfortable bathtub.
- Living-dining room with sofa, dining table for 6 people and HD-TV.
- Practical fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, blender, toaster, kettle ...
The apartment comes with bedlinen, clean towels and welcome amenities.
- Free parking. On request.
- Free WIFI.
- Air conditioning hot / cold.
- Extra bed. On request. (Optional).
- Check after 21: 00h an extra cost of 30 €.
- Check out before 9:00h an extra cost of 30 €.
Apartment located in a quiet street of Ruzafa, which has become a trendy neighborhood in Valencia. Full of activity, with its renewed epicenter Ruzafa Market has a wide range of cuisine, cultural, leisure and trade in the most authentic, bringing together people from many different cultures, languages and religions. In this neighborhood are planted some of the major fallas of the city.
Area well connected by Bus, Metro, Taxi and Bike Path that brings us in 15 minutes to the beach or 5 minutes to the historical city center.
The apartment is located 100 meters from the Estación del Norte and the city railway station, Joaquín Sorolla.
Tourism Registration No.: VT-37137-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora