- Cleaning on departure: 65€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
San Francisco Hall
C/ Convento San Francisco, Valencia - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, central air conditioning and heating, WiFi, isolable open kitchen. A few meters away from the huge City Hall square.
The apartment of 144 m2 has the following areas:
- Spacious main bedroom with double bed of 160x200 cm, ample closets, en suite bathroom, dressing room, own living area with sofa and access to terrace.
- Modern and complete en suite bathroom with wall shower, toilet, mirror and sink.
- Spacious second bedroom with double bed of 150x200 cm and ample fitted wardrobes.
- Practical third bedroom with two single beds of 90x190 cm and ample fitted wardrobes.
- Modern and complete bathroom with shower with mobile screen, toilet, sink, bidet and mirror.
- Spacious and bright living room with 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, HD TV and a circular glass dining table for four people.
- Open isolable kitchen with all kind of kitchen appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster and blender.
- Views of the City Hall tower and its surroundings.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Open kitchen.
- Free WIFI.
- Central air conditioning and heating.
- Parking (not suitable for big cars like off-road cars¬).
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
The apartment is located 3 minutes from the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 5 minutes from the emblematic Estació del Nord and 15 minutes from the downtown square Plaza de la Virgen, the historical-monumental epicentre of Valencia. The district of Ciutat Vella was the birthplace of the city, more than 2000 years ago, and nowadays it is where the greatest tourist offer is concentrated, what makes it a must-see place for both tourists and locals.
Considered as the main commercial area because of the Central Market, as well as of the wide offer of souvenir, craft and fashion stores. In addition, there are plenty of antique shops in the area. On the other hand, its cultural offer is immense, since the main historical monuments and cultural centres of the city are concentrated in the proximities, all them accessible on foot: the Cathedral of Santa María, La Lonja, innumerable churches, private and public palaces, modernist buildings in coexistence with medieval buildings, museums, etc. There is also a restaurant for every taste: from traditional kitchen, to new trends and fast food restaurants, tapas, coffee shops, pubs... In conclusion, it is a neighbourhood full of life with unique terraces and charming squares.
Bus stops, metro stations, a taxi rank and a bike path are available just a few meters away from the apartment:
- Bus: stop Periodista Azzati - Convent de Sant Francesc, on the same street, 1 minute on foot (lines 9, 10, 11, 71 and 81). Stop Pl. De l'Ajuntament - Barques, 4 minutes on foot (lines 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 32, 70, 71, 81, N1 and N8).
- Metro: Xàtiva station, 4 minutes on foot (lines 3, 5 and 9).
- Taxi: rank at Bailèn street, 14, 4 minutes on foot.
- Bike path: 3 minutes on foot, in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-42869-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora