- Cleaning on departure: 50€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
San Vicente Hall
C/ San Vicente Mártir, Ciutat Vella, Valencia - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
1 double room, 1 double sofa bed, central air conditioning and heating, WiFi, open kitchen. In front of the City Hall of Valencia.
The apartment of 60 m2 has the following areas:
- Bright bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm and views of the centre of Valencia.
- Practical and complete en suite bathroom with bathtub, mobile screen and Artichoke, sink, WC, bidet and mirror.
- Large living room with sofa bed for two people, HD-TV, large rectangular dining table and all kinds of kitchen appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and blender.
- Large windows overlooking one of the main streets of downtown Valencia.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Open kitchen.
- Free WIFI.
- Central air conditioning and heating.
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
San Vicente Mártir Street is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood, in the historic centre of Valencia. During your stay you could enjoy countless leisure and cultural activities. A few meters away is the Town Hall Square, with plenty of restaurants, bars and shops, the Central Market, the Main Theatre, the Archaeological Garden, various museums of different thematic and the well-known shopping centres of Corte Inglés and Mediamarkt, among others.
The neighborhood of Ciutat Vella is one of the most active areas of Valencia, where entertainment is guaranteed, both for adults and for the little ones.
- Bike path that runs through the whole city of Valencia.
- The nearest taxi stop is 650 meters away, on 14th Bailèn Street.
- Bus stop of lines N3 and N6 (Cotanda) at 23 m, of lines 19, 62 and 67 (Journalist Azzati) at 150 m and of line 28 (Mercado Central, Llotja) at 100 m.
- Xàtiva metro station (lines 3, 5 and 9) at 550 m.
Tourism Registration No.: AT-42864-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora