- Cleaning on departure: 60€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Calle Unión, Port Saplaya, Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Free Parking
- Sea Views
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
Arrival Time: from 15:00 h (Consult before)
Departure Time: To 11:00 h (Consult after)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- No parties.
- Smoking on terrace only.
- No pets.
- No more people than booked.
- Responsibility, respect and good behavior to use all facilities and to residents.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Waste: The time of deposit of garbage will be made from Monday to Sunday without a schedule, except for the organic that will be held from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
With capacity for 6 persons, the apartment of 90 m2 has the following spaces:
- Wide lounge - dining room with a great sofa, TV-HD and direct access to the terrace with views.
- Terrace with view to the pedestrian promenade and the beach, equipped with table and 4 chairs.
- Main bedroom with a double bed of 150x190 cm. This bedroom has it own bathroom completed equipped (wash basin with mirror, bath, wc and bidet)
- Second room (youthful design) with 2 bed of 90 x 190 cm (one of them, bed nest) and desk with a chair.
- Third room (also with youthful design) also equipped with 2 bed of 90 x 190 cm (one of them, bed nest) and desk with a chair
-Bathroom with wash basin with mirror, wc and a wide shower
- Functional american kitchen with bar to the dining room and views to the beach too, completely equipped with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, microwave, beater, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, sandwiche maker…
The apartment is provided with bed linen, towels, iron and table of ironing, hairdryer and kitchen amenities’s welcome
- Free WiFi.
- Air Conditioning cold / heat.
- Available Parking. Under request.
- Check after 21:00h with an extra cost of 30 EUR.
- Check out before 9:00h with an extra cost of 30 EUR.
Port Saplaya, in Alboraya's municipality is a required visit during your stay in Valencia. It is the natural continuation of the Patacona and Malvarrosa’s beaches. This are keeps the charms during all the year long for the characteristic architecture, which has been worth it the nickname of the Small Venice, on having been composed by colourful buildings and Venetian decoration, as well as to have interior channels with numerous boats docked. At 100 meters of apartment’s exit one finds the main of the locality, full of terraces and also at to 100 meters is the access to the promenade that runs the entire length of the beach, equipped with boardwalks and showers.
Giving a pleasant walk of 10 minutes along the population one reachs the main entrance and the beginning of the promenade, in which they is a comercial centre, numerous restaurants, cafeterias and “horchaterias”. The “horchata” is the typical drink of Valencia and its cultive, typical in all the north area of Valencia, has its epicentre in Alboraya's locality, municipality to which Port Saplaya’s beach belongs For this, it’s an ideal area to taste it in this specialized places.
Port Saplaya is only at 10 minutes by car of Valencia city and in addition, Due to its situation in the north of the city, it is also an excellent point of departure to visit other worthwhile beaches and known tourist populations to the north of Valencia like El Puig, with its monastery of the 13th century or Sagunto, historical city presided by its Roman castle and whose Jewry well deserves a visit, and many others...
The whole village is surrounded by a bicycle track. The closer taxis stop is at 800 meters.
There is a bus stop also at 800 meters that connects Port Saplaya with Patacona beach and Alboraya village. From there, Alboraya village, is posible to access to the city centre by metro (underground lines 3 and 9) or by bus, number 70.
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-42839-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora