- Cleaning on departure: 65€
- Deposit: 200€
Integral management of apartments, houses and villas
for short stay rental in Valencian Community
Vintage North Station
C/ Convento Jerusalem, Valencia - Valencia, España
- Internet / WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen / Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Microwave oven
Availability calendar and price
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, central air conditioning and heating, WiFi, large kitchen area. A few meters from the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
The apartment of 151 m2 has the following areas:
- Spacious main bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm, wardrobe, en suite bathroom and access to balcony.
- Modern and complete en suite bathroom with shower in bathtub, two sinks with mirrors and closets, toilet and bidet.
- Spacious second bedroom with double bed of 135x190 cm, wardrobe and access to balcony.
- Practical third bedroom with two single beds of 90x190 cm, ample wardrobes and access to balcony.
- Modern and complete bathroom with shower screen, toilet, sink with mirror and bidet.
- Spacious and bright living room with large sofa, HD TV, long wooden dining table for six people and access to balcony.
-Large fully-equipped kitchenette with dining table for four people and with all kind of appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and blender.
- Views of the old Church of San Agustín, reference area during the Fallas, and of the surroundings of the Estació del Nord.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Living room and kitchen.
- Free WIFI.
- Central air conditioning and heating.
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
The apartment is located in front of the Church of San Agustín, 3 minutes from the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1 minute from the emblematic Estació Central del Nord and 7 minutes from the downtown square Plaza de la Virgen, the historical-monumental epicentre of Valencia. The district of Ciutat Vella was the birthplace of the city, more than 2000 years ago, and nowadays it is where the greatest tourist offer is concentrated, what makes it a must-see place for both tourists and locals.
Considered as the main commercial area because of the Central Market, as well as of the wide offer of souvenir, craft and fashion stores. In addition, there are plenty of antique shops in the area. On the other hand, its cultural offer is immense, since the main historical monuments and cultural centres of the city are concentrated in the proximities, all them accessible on foot: the Cathedral of Santa María, La Lonja, innumerable churches, private and public palaces, modernist buildings in coexistence with medieval buildings, museums, etc. There is also a restaurant for every taste: from traditional kitchen, to new trends and fast food restaurants, tapas, coffee shops, pubs... In conclusion, it is a neighbourhood full of life with unique terraces and charming squares.
Bus stops, metro stations, a taxi rank and a bike path are available just a few meters away from the apartment:
- Bus: stop Xàtiva – Institut (lines 5, 73 and 81), 1 minute on foot. Stop Pl. De l'Ajuntament – Barques (lines 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 32, 70, 71, 81, N1 and N8), 6 minutes on foot.
- Metro: Xàtiva station, 3 minutes on foot (lines 3, 5 and 9).
- Taxi: rank at Bailèn street, 14, 3 minutes on foot.
- Bike path: in front of the apartment access door.
Tourism Registration Nº: AT-42871-V
Reserve this property
Will be attended byAlberto (ApartUP!)
Menos de 1 hora